Much like my previous post on Men, I am seeking to answer the question- “What does the world say a woman is?”
What are the attributes that define a woman? What are some things that all women should strive to be? What is their role in society? Etc etc.
I do not claim to be an expert on women, but this post is more about analyzing what the world says, not what I say.
So here we go- What does the world say a woman is?
I feel that these are both adequate sources for what I am trying to do. The following list is by no means exhaustive, but it does capture the observations that I made by viewing the aforementioned sources-
- Beauty– Beauty is an important topic for women. Beauty is a feminine trait. Beautiful women are admirable and most desirable. Beauty is predominantly based on outward appearance.
- Fashion– Fashion is also important. It is tied to Beauty. They are topics that are dependent on each other. Fashion is a key component in popularity and value. It is an expression of status.
- Independence– An independent woman is attractive. Women should be self sufficient but also exude an attitude of independence. Anything that would inhibit independence is looked down on.
- Sexual Prowess– Sexual prowess is something every woman should strive for. Sex is a common activity in relationships.
- Fitness/Health– Women should be fit. Losing weight is a common theme and staying thin is important. Fitness and health are tied to Beauty of course.
That is all for now. Moving on to Part 4-Truth.